Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Episode Twelve: Spindling and Socks

This week, chapters 35-37! Next week--38-41!

Have you met the free online spinning magazine,Spindlicity?

Even after last week, do you fear socks? If so, check out the excellent resource page here.

And the results of the sockblocker experiment from Felt Up Designs...

SUCCESS!!!



You can buy really nice fiber from Copper moose and Grafton Fibers.

How to make your own spindle or with a CD.

Special Thanks to Lauren and Amy for their helpful suggestions. I’m fiddling with the sound this week, so let me know.
AND
Re: iTunes—I have emailed them a number of times now, and we’re trying to fix the feed problem. It appears they muffed it because they changed categories, so files that should have been there, and complete were semi moved to the new category. I know one day the only files I could get through iTunes were the odd numbered episodes…go figure.

Libsyn has fixed their end of the problem. Let’s keep our fingers crossed…I know I am.

I'm going to try posting feeds to earlier episodes.

For a test-run, I'm using



and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.
and
.


(Can you tell I was fiddling with the button maker?)

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE this story. Who knew I'd be such an Austen fan? I read Emma in college and it took me a while to really appreciate the humor of it- perhaps I was still a bit too much like Emma then. Now I marvel at Austen's work.

    This is a great show. I get a little knitting and a fantastic book. Thanks for all your work.

    P.S. This podcast sounded espeically good. I think your tinkering worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TONS!

    I love Austen too. Next week, I'll do a little chick-lit talk...my husband brought something interesting up.

    I'm also relieved the sound was better! It's hard to tell as it plays "perfectly" on my computer/iPod...but then it would, wouldn't it...otherwise I would have changed it earlier!
    :D
    HA!
    Thanks tons for the feedback,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

and then you said...