Thursday, May 11, 2006

Episode Four: Crazy Kahuna

Can you believe we’re on chapters nine and ten of Pride and Prejudice?
Me either!
And, once again, I find myself all hot and bothered by Darcey. Ah well...

Before we get to that, today I’ll talk to you about some quilting (that’s the crazy part) and a wonderful book on toe-up socks (that’s the Kahuna part).


Links to: Townsend Sock Knitting Group, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee’s new book, check out Blue Moon Fiber Arts on The Fold’s Site.

Ready?
Here we go...

As always, Pride and Prejudice is narrated by Annie Coleman. Intro music provided by GarageBand.com which connected me with Joshua Christian’s “Chasing Hiro.”

A Note: Files for previous episodes can be gotten at LibSyn or at iTunes.

This is "Cascading Leaves" in Socks that Rock "Jewel of the Nile"--Pattern by the lovely Jeanie Townsend of the aforementioned Yahoo Group.

2 comments:

  1. just the right amount of crafts and books! heather, you have a great voice. would you consider reading a book for the next book chosen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just order the "Queen's" book. You made it sound so wonderful that I may just try knitting socks.

    I put the Stephanie Purl McPhee on my amazon wishlist.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

and then you said...