Thursday, May 04, 2006

Episode Three: You Knit What???

Welcome to Episode 3!
In this episode I welcome you to the joys of the Jane Austen Action Figure (and I am Not Kidding); the belly laughs, sly giggles and eye rolling, or horror filled looks of You Knit WHAT???; the adorable (in the eye of the beholder?) cats and bunnies with stuff and pancakes on their heads (Though Baly prefers this site); and regale you with my lovely weekend at a spinning retreat in the Catskills, hosted by Claudia of CountryWool.

We’ll also move on to chapters seven and eight in Pride and Prejudice, narrated (as always) by Annie Coleman. Intro music provided by GarageBand.com which connected me with Joshua Christian’s “Chasing Hiro.”

And, a little note: I'm so glad those of you who've commented are enjoying Austen. She's a fave of mine (duh!) and I'm thrilled that listening to her words is bringing you some joy while your hands are otherwise occupied.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what a great idea for a podcast! I wanted to start listening tomight but can't seem to find episode one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the doll action figure and the other ones also available. they would be even cuter if they came in a smaller size - miniature.

    ReplyDelete

and then you said...