Thursday, June 22, 2006

Episode Ten: Sockblockers and Extorting Pirates

Today, chapters 27-30

See the Sockblocker Key chain!
See what Jeannie Townsend has done with her sockblocker key chain!
See the fabu (and fake!) Extortion site, then join me in talking like a pirate on September 19th (or visit the US site and find a husband!).

And the moment we've all been waiting for (at least the moment Kim was unsure if she was waiting for...):


The Crazy Quilt Baby Blanket!











As always, Pride and Prejudice is narrated by Annie Coleman. Intro music provided by GarageBand.com which connected me with Joshua Christian’s “Chasing Hiro.”

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your podcast and really love it. You have such great resources that I find myself constantly casting down my needles to make notes. Also, the discovery of LibriVox was quite liberating. I am working my way through Treasure Island with great pleasure.

    Thanks so much for a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks!
    Isn't Treasure Island fun!?!
    My son and I will do the whole thing when we drive from NY to AZ in five weeks (ye gods, only five weeks!!!???)

    I'm so glad you like the 'cast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly, what a long drive! I'd have to have several extra books on hand just to be safe. :-D

    If you happen to go through Dallas and need anything just let me know ...

    ReplyDelete

and then you said...