Saturday, August 05, 2006

Episode Sixteen: Rhodes Trip

Chapters 45-47! Next week, chapters 48-51...

Well, it's August 3rd, and I'm on the road! Chicago, Sioux Falls, Deadwood and on to LOVELAND COLORADO--home of Interweave Press...

How do I love thee...let me count the ways.

So the title of the podcast? Because my son is a questioner...well...so am I, so...apples/trees, you get the picture.

I fully expect this road trip to be one of fun and learning. The country is so big and so wonderful...I feel an Emily-from-Our-Town-Moment coming on!

If there is internet access and time, you'll hear some audio from the road. If not, you'll notice this post popping up, and a small-ish podcast appearing in your iTunes ontime.

Why?
Because I love you!

Here's the link to our On The Road blog.

On a serious note:
We need to get serious on the next book. Please, PLEASE record your wishes at the Libsyn site (for some reason the poll HTML didn't work on Blogger) and email me if I left off something you're dying to hear. I'll be much happier if I don't have to make the next book decision on my own.

Sorry about the lameness of the poll layout by the way, but it was free. And thank you again, to everyone who's sent in ideas. What a great bunch of people you all are!


In fact--late breaking news! I got an audio response which I'm going to play for you from the fabulous Kathryn Pope! Just in time to fill some space while I'm losing my mind...and throwing out pretty much everything I own! No storage units for me!

Many thanks, Kathryn!

Travel note:
sorry for the lateness of the post--two states don't believe in internet.

As always, Pride and Prejudice is narrated by Annie Coleman. Intro music provided by GarageBand.com which connected me with Joshua Christian’s “Chasing Hiro.”



.



.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the Darcy reference in the new issue of Vogue Knitting? I had to think of you--p. 77.

    I want to thank you again for the fabulous book--I am madly in love with Darcy, despite his pride and prejudice. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete

and then you said...